Root Canal Therapy – Deer Park, TX
Let Us Save It
When Dr. Mosley is examining you for a toothache, he may find out that the pulp – the inner layer of the tooth – has become infected. Oral infections can lead to all sorts of complications when left alone, but fortunately we can prevent the disease from progressing any further with root canal therapy. Not only will the procedure stop the pain, but it will also let you keep your tooth. If you’ve been suffering from a toothache that won’t go away, call us today for root canal therpy in Deer Park, TX.
Why Choose Deer Park Dental - Gregg Mosley, DDS for Root Canal Therapy?
- Dentist Who Has Been in Deer Park Nearly 30 Years
- Comfortable, Relaxing Dental Office
- Beautiful Crowns Offer Lasting Protect the Tooth
When Is a Root Canal Needed?
Your tooth will need to be thoroughly examined and properly diagnosed before we recommend root canal therapy. Schedule an appointment with us right away if you notice any of the following symptoms that could point to an advanced tooth infection:
- A severe toothache or pain when chewing
- Darkening of the tooth
- Increased tooth sensitivity to temperature (pain that’s experienced whenever the tooth is exposed to something hot or cold)
- A recurring pimple on the gums